Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Monday, November 15, 2010

Coffee and conversation this Thursday in Milan

I received a bit of feedback concerning my Facebook inquiry about having an hour or two each week set aside to meet with community members at a local business in order to discuss topics they'd like to see in the paper, or, more generally, simply what's going on in town.

I'm going to start off this week in Milan at the Lighthouse Coffee Co., 9 W. Main St.

I'll be there Thursday morning (11-18) starting at about 10 a.m. and hang around for at least an hour.

I'll just be working there if I don't see anyone show up, so drop in anytime if you can make it before 11 a.m. or so.

Bring your ideas; I can't wait to hear them.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Rogers said...

Awesome idea!

November 15, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]