Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Thursday, July 22, 2010

I need feedback on the best and brightest from Saline and Milan!

I would like to put together a series of articles on the people that make Saline and Milan great cities to live in.
There are a lot of wonderful things happening in both places, and I'd like to hear about the folks who are central in putting everything together.
So, friends, family and neighbors, I'm counting on you to pass along the names and contact information of the people you know who are worthy of the spotlight given their involvement with civic functions,church groups, non-profits and the like.
Just send me an email at showard@heritage.com and tell me why the person, or people, you nominated deserve to be heard about.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]