Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another severe storm and tornado


Last night brought another major rain storm and reported tornado to the area.

Reports suggest that a tornado touched down between Saline and Milan near Saline Milan Road and Jewell Road.

I live in north Ann Arbor and watched off of my balcony as most of the major fronts moved south of us. (See photo)

Fortunatly, my wife and I didn't have the flooding issues we had with the last major storm, and it sounds like those in the proximity of the tornado were also largely spared from damage.

I'd like to hear from those of you in Saline and Milan with tales to tell concerning last night's storm.

If you would like to share your experience for an article in this coming week's paper, email me at showard@heritage.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]