Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Saline Area Schools new bond issue, your thoughts?

It appears likely that a new bond issue for Saline Area Schools will be put on the ballot for voters to decide upon sometime in the near future.

With the previous bond issue failing over the summer, I'm interested to hear from those of you who voted either in favor of or against the measure, and I'd like to know your reasoning for doing so.

Also of interest would be those of you who cast a vote previously and have since changed your mind. Of course the relevant information would be why you did so.

All of this can be used in a future article to help better contextualize what all of this means to the district and surrounding community.

Thank you for your help.

Send me a message at showard@heritage.com, or call me on Google Voice by clicking the link.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael McVey said...

During the last bond election I had completely forgotten about it because, and this is silly, the bond information was printed on the BACK of the ballot. Of course I felt foolish when I realized this and worse when I heard SAS had lost the measure.

I felt considerably better when I read that other districts are going to initiate a "Flip the Ballot" campaign to remind voters to do exactly that.

November 12, 2010 at 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]