Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Monday, March 30, 2009

i'm not brilliant anymore, dang it...

Yeah, so.... I lost my touch in the end. After the first round I was money. After the second round I was in great shape. Even by the elite eight I was solid. By the time Villanova defeated Pittsburgh, I had moved up to fourth place in my pool out of about 100. I also had Louisville winning the whole thing.

So thanks a lot, Michigan State. I really appreciate you ruining my life, my pool, and my chances at March Madness happiness. I hope you lose an embarrassing game to UConn, and I think you will.

In summary, I'm a loser now. Don't hate me. I'll be back for more action this time next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]