Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yes. It was me.

During a recent health check at the Saline Reporter building, it was found that anyone in proximity to myself (Jana Miller) recently became ill. Likely a cold, for most. And yes, it is probably my fault, although I did wash my hands and avoid touching! It appears that working from home when possible was of no help or consequence. But at least Sue has her EmergenC and Michelle always has cute, fuzzy bunnies around to brighten her mood.

On a brighter note... I'm starting to feel GREAT. I slept through the night for the first time last evening without any sneezing or coughing fits to jerk me from my dreams. Pretty sweet, huh? Hopefully the last few sniffles will desist after today.

Oh, and I also got my family, boyfriend, and roommate sick. I was really hideous the past few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]