Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Disappearing banks.


No, this is not another reminder of the piss poor economic state of our nation. I'm talking about the disappearing banks of the Saline River.

I drove down Michigan Ave on the way back from visiting my friend Karen at DesignHub and couldn't help but notice that Curtiss Park is flooded. Check out these pix. Thanks, DPW, for putting up the barricades to keep people away from the muck and whitewater. I drove past them (why does that feel good?) to take these pictures. Thank goodness the sun is making an appearance.

Jana has a cold and I think she's sneezed one too many times in her incubator, spraying the germs out across the take-out window of her office towards me. That's ok, girl, I have my Airborne and EmergenC. I hope you are feeling better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]