Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Friday, November 13, 2009

Vampire love fest?

This post will be short because it makes me look like an idiot.

Last night was spent viewing the newest episode of Vampire Diaries with my fellow friend and fan of blood-sucking chronicles. It was a good one.

BUT NOT AS GOOD AS WHAT'S COMING. There is going to be a vampire love fest on Thursday, Nov. 19 at 8 p.m. on the CW. The two main peeps are going to share I loves you's, and by way of modern CW television ideology that ultimately means they're probably going to do it too.

As if THAT wasn't enough (and I have to say, the trailer looks pretty sexified), the New Moon movie comes out the following day, Nov. 20. I will be in a mystical land watching it at midnight on the dot with my best friend Rachel. She moved and I was going to be darned if she had to watch Robert Pattinson pout all by herself.

If you have any ounce of interest in anything related to blood, sex, tears, teens, tweens, Brits, delayed gratification and MOAR then I suggest you buy your tickets ahead of time. Because the kids these days are nuts, and theatres are sold out already.

Shameless Twilight fan out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]