Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Spooky Halloween fun for all this weekend!







Halloween has arrived and this weekend there will be plenty of opportunities to find some holiday fun. And let’s not forget all the classroom Halloween parties that will be held Friday in honor of the spooky holiday. I stopped by the Saline American Legion's Community Halloween Party last night, so I thought I would post some of the photos I took of kids in their costumes. I will have a story in this week's 10/29 papers on all the Halloween events taking place within Saline and Milan. Happy Halloween to all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]