Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Milan Graduation festivities

I have to say when I attended Milan High School's class night and graduation last week it definitely brought back memories. It also made me realize that I've been out of high school for 7 years now. Talk about a wake up call. Time sure does fly by. I definitely felt like I could relate to those students, considering at one point I was in their shoes. I guess what I'm trying to say is by covering all the graduation festivities it made me appreciate the path that I chose to take, from my choice of school to the career path I have followed. All I would say to the class of 2009 is, once you leave high school and head off into the real world take in every minute and enjoy it. Time sure does fly by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]