Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Thursday, February 5, 2009

Who's that lay-day!?

Ok, so Sue totally scooped me in more ways than one this week. First, she was the first to post the update on the missing girl on our website by around noon Tuesday when the mother received word that she had been found in Puerto Rico.

Her second scoop was in posting to the blog about Ladies Night before me!!! I'm so sad. I had such a good lead in, too. I was going to sing "Who's that lady"... It would have been a very special moment. Now it's ruined.

However, I will be attending Ladies Night, either solo or with my imaginary friends. If you are so inclined, you should all attend, too. If you're female, that is. Nothing like a cocktail on a thirsty Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]