Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dicover Milan! (which I intend to do)

I've never been to the Discover Milan! festivities and am taking tips on what my wife and I should see when we visit on May 8.

The list of potential activities is enormous, so I'm soliciting fan favorites from readers to get an idea of how to prioritize the day.

I know the 125th celebration and time capsule extraction will be a highlight, but what else?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You won't be disappointed! The volunteers who have worked diligently under the organization of the Milan DDA, has planned something for everyone. A day to be in Milan! Thank you to all the who gave hours and hours to bring you this day! Norma Shull Smith

April 29, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]