Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Best Christmas light display in town??

The lights are popping all over town. Seems a bit early for my taste, given our family still has my birthday (I love presents) and my son's birthday to celebrate before we launch into Christmas. Have you seen the beautiful lights in front of the historic reddish house on S.
Ann Arbor St? The Harrisons house is one of ten on a historic Homes for the HOliday Tour next Sunday. How about the grand window lights trimming the house a few blocks north on N. Ann Arbor St.? Just beautiful.
My neighbor, Clare has done a smashing job lighting the hardwoods in her front lawn, throwing down the gauntlet for the rest of us suburbanites. Comment here if you see a particularly noteworthy light display in our environ. Also, have you seen any little white lights NOT made in China? Tough to find. Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]