Inside the Newsroom

News, commentary, insight on local happenings and fun from the staff of The Saline Reporter and Milan News-Leader.


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wild turkey running around downtown Saline caught on tape!

Maybe to me it's not uncommon, but I can't say I've seen this before.

Arriving at the Heritage Media office at about 7:30 a.m. today, I got out of my car and spotted a strange sight: a giant bird walking through the parking lot.

I quickly moved out of my car, moving carefully toward the back of the lot near the Key Bank drive-thru ATM. I spotted the bird walking toward the back door of Key Bank, and moved in a little closer to capture some footage. 

Needless to say, it started running and flew away, but not before I was able to capture the bird on film. Take a look:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]